So, I’m back – I think. It’s been way too long and as much as I thought I needed a break from blogging because it was partially distracting me & I also didn’t have time, I realised I genuinely missed it – so helloo again!
So to basically sum up what’s been going on in the month and a half I just disappeared –
- I’ve finally taken my Level 2 Gym Instructor assessment- I’ve already been marked as I’ve passed my practical assessment and currently waiting on theory test results
- I’ve been slacking off on my gym progress overall, but I have however handed in my notice at my day job to now work Part/Full Time at a gym based in Leicester on reception & handling their Marketing and hopefully PT’ing there too once I’m qualified!
- I went to go see DRAKE live in concert last week – HE WAS AMAAAAAZING! He was like half hour delayed bless him but still so worth the wait with Krept & Konan and Giggs live on stage with him too – HUGELY WORTH THE WAIT!
- I’m off to see THE WEEKND in 2 weeks from today – SUPER EXCITED TO THE POINT I COULD SCREAM (so caps will have to do me justice instead)
- I’ve helped my best friend & other half launch his first ever colouring book! Available to buy online for only £9.99 through his website: www.vikkainthart.com
- And we’ve also launched his first ever line of t-shirts which are being promoted through our instagram pages, but are also available to buy online too through his page for only £22 including free UK P&P 1st class: www.vikkainthart.com/collections/apparel.
- Visited the Printwear & Promotion exhibition at the NEC yesterday in Birmingham, and safe to say it’s inspired me to push ahead more with my goals… so come the end of 2017 / early 2018 – I now have some amazingly huge ideas in store for where I want to be and what I want to be sharing with you guys – bit of a watch this space moment
There has genuinely been loads more, but for the sake of missing sharing loads and loads of pics with you guys – I’m working on a month by month Instagram round up story share to post on here for you guys! So eyes peeled and sorry it’s been super super long!