Wahay little recipe blog post today! But tonight I cooked for me and a particular fatty of a best friend and as we needed to eat before playing badminton, I decided to make a chicken stir fry.
It was such a super simple recipe that took 15 minutes to make in total including prep and cooking time!
– 2x Chicken Breast Fillets
– Stir Fry Mix (mine was from ASDA)
– 1/2 Teaspoon of All Spice
– 1/2 Teaspoon of Coarse Ground Black Pepper
– 1/2 Teaspoon of Curry Powder (Medium)
– 1 Teaspoon of Mixed Herbs
– 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
1) Wash and cut the chicken into cubes or bitesize pieces
2) Place into a bowl and mix together using all 4 spices to coat the chicken evenly
3) Heat up a little oil in a wok and cook the chicken for around 7-10 minutes until golden and white on the inside (do a taste test!)
4) Add in the stiry fry mix and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
Serve up and eat hot!
The above amounts were perfect as a light meal for 2 but were still very filling and cost less than £10 in total including spices, oil, chicken and the stir fry mix itself. The pre packed mixes from ASDA or other supermarkets are fine to use and cook within a few minutes or if you feel like giving it a go, make your own one and try adding noodles or other types of protein to it!