So following on from before: I made my third out of fourth smoothie for this evening. Making it back with juice again – it was perfect!
Making it slightly thicker by adding in more Granola, it was a breakfast smoothie for dinner.
So the recipe:
– 350ml Cranberry and Raspberry Juice
– 30g Jordans Super Berry Granola
– 1x Plum
– 6x Peach Slices (Tinned)
– 1x Handful of Blueberries
– 1x Handful of Raspberries
– 1x Handful of Strawberries
– 1/2 Banana
– 1/2 Cup of Ice
It’s a perfect combination of fruit and Granola to keep you sustained and is ideal for a light meal if you don’t want to eat anything else too heavy.
What’s your favourite combination in a smoothie? Drop a comment below! 🙂